UPDATE: This position has been filled, but we’re always interested in hearing from great people. Contact us at [email protected]
Johnny Lightning Strikes Again is seeking someone to be responsible for the planning, coordination and completion of projects, while serving as the primary point of contact between us and our clients. This special someone, possibly you, will be an essential part of our team, driving every one of our projects from beginning to end and ensuring we maintain great relationships with our clients.
- Ensure every actionable detail is recorded and acted upon within agreed upon deadlines
- Be personable, confident and collaborative
- Have a mastery of grammar and tone with all communication, especially email
- Manage scope, expectations and sometimes stress with both our clients and our internal team
- Be comfortable managing an obscene amount of details and feel ultimately responsible for their completion
- Be a planning genius, able to develop full scale project plans with a keen understanding of workflow and efficiency
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of projects to all stakeholders
- Be able to effectively resolve conflict, being sympathetic to the needs of the client while holding the necessary lines of the agency
A likely candidate will have:
- A Bachelors Degree in marketing, communications, or business
- 2-5 years of post-graduate experience
- Direct work experience in project management capacity
- A solid understanding of the industry along with the ability to discuss it knowledgeably
- Been described as OCD at some point in their life
About Johnny Lightning Strikes Again:
We’re a full service creative agency, located in the Crossroads Arts District of Kansas City, that helps businesses achieve their objectives through strategic advertising, branding, design and marketing.
We offer medical, dental, vision, paid time off, and a good time.
Apply via email:
Please include a resume.