As another year comes to a close, we wanted to take a moment to bid adieu to 2014. It’s been a great year at Johnny Lightning Strikes Again!
- We worked on a historic Kansas City Streetcar project.
- We hired a project manager that saves our lives daily.
- We watched our clients grow and felt extremely proud that we played a small part.
- We threw epic First Friday parties.
- We were nominated for Kansas City Small Business of the Year.
- We didn’t win.
- We launched a website for an organization that is impossible not to support.
- We then helped that organization solve a national crisis.
- We hired a copywriter & strategist who is not only good at her job but is so ridiculously nice that she sort of makes us feel bad about ourselves.
- We succumbed to the oldest marketing trick in the book and used models. We do what we have to do.
- We were asked about our name 287 times, and had a good answer 48 times.
- We did our own take on the Ice Bucket Challenge.
- We explained to people that we’re located behind a bright green door in the alley.
- We apologized for not explaining well enough when people still couldn’t find us.
- We got organic.
- We ate so many breakfast sandwiches at Mildred’s, you guys.
Of course, none of this would have been possible without the people that made it possible. To all our amazing clients and friends – thank you for being a part of our year and letting us be a part of yours. We wish you success, brand awareness and high-fives in 2015!
Josh, James, David, Shawna, Nick, Sara & Caroline