UPDATE: This position has been filled but we are always interested in hearing from great people. Contact us at [email protected]
Johnny Lightning Strikes Again is seeking to hire a talented graphic designer to help develop handsome solutions to business problems. We are very serious about doing good work, so it’s not terrible if needing to do your best borders on compulsive. But remember, the best designers find the best ways to work with others – no rock stars, please.
You should also know up front that we’re going to prioritize type skills.
Web design is at our core, so this job will reflect that. Enormous creative energy and passion to do right – that’s the stuff, you guys!
Web Design, Print Design, Mobile Design, UX Design
- Support directors toward fulfillment of client needs
- Take art direction like a champ
- Work efficiently and effectively
- Have interest and ability to work on both print and digital media
- Have interest in expanding your skill set and working in new ways
- Want to grow with a small agency
- Know Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Have strong writing and communication skills
A likely candidate will have:
- A Bachelors Degree in Fine Arts, Design, or a similar discipline
- 1-3 years of post-graduate experience and/or internship experience
- Type skills
- A solid understanding of the web
About Johnny Lightning Strikes Again:
We’re a full service creative agency in Kansas City that specializes in solving business problems through strategic branding, design, and marketing. Our core strength is web design, and our core commitment is to provide creative that works – the kind that demands attention, increases sales, and builds brands. We focus on strategy that leads to results, because we know that great work doesn’t matter if it isn’t the right work.
We offer medical, dental, vision, paid time off, and a good time.
Apply Via Email:
Please include a resume and your portfolio. Links to online portfolios are best.